Wednesday 14 December 2011

Out of the Box Groom Style

     I had wanted to do a post about grooms wearing patterned shirts, due to the fact I believe it's just kind of a bold thing to do and I love fashion forward dudes.  In the process discount prom dresses  of researching, I found a treasure trove of BOLD and sometimes unusual Groom Attire! From Mama's Getting Married…. Genevieve and Eben's Montreal St. Albert, Alberta CA wedding took the scarf trend to a new level (and frankly, this groom is so cute, he could have shown up in a sweatsuit and looks dapper):
     From Rock n' Roll Bride (the best place for Groom-spiration) This unbelievable Marie Antoinette inspired bride and groom: This wedding was less outrageous, but still stylish as the groom and groomsmen wore vintage ties belonging to the groom's dad (via Snippet and Ink): Finally, here are the patterned shirts that started this entire post….. Happy, citrus stripes from Michael Norwood via life, love & lipstick   And Classic Callico from Rock 'n Roll bride: So, is your guy going traditional, or a bit more outside the box?
    Over many years, I have paid attention to my clients and wanted to provide drop ship prom dresses  them with a slew of entertainment options. I continue to create party packages, personalized details, and planning services that will help them. As we say, "We manage the details, you have the fun." Since 2001, I have been approached by party attendees, wedding professionals, and aspiring party planners, who ask me how they can do what I do. In addition, I realize I can not be in all places at the same time and provide services to everyone that is interested. In an effort to reach an expanding group of bachelorette parties, I developed the Party Consultant program which allows individuals to become a part elegant prom dresses  of the business, be their own boss, receive training and support, and expand our team. How large and small are the parties able to be? While the average party is 12 girls, we’ve prepared them for groups as small as 5 and as large as Jessica Simpson’s with 50. We can plan for groups larger than that but it just takes some extra details to ensure everyone’s having fun and not just lost in the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment